Regal Coffee and Hampers
Indonesia Sumatra Mandheling Green Coffee
Regular price £1.80
Share this Product
Many of the islands of Indonesia were formed by volcanoes. Therefore, they are mountainous and have rich soil that is ideal for growing coffee. It is no wonder that some of the world’s most famous coffees are grown on the islands of the Malay Archipelago of Indonesia: Sumatra, Sulawesi, and Java. Sumatra is the second largest islandof the Republic of Indonesia. Sumatra Mandheling coffee is grown on thelofty volcanic slopes of Mount Leuser near the port of Padang in the Balak region of west-central Sumatra.
The unique method used in its production results in a very full body with a concentrated flavor, garnished with herbal nuances and a spicy finish.
Strong Cedar Notes, Consistent, Balanced, Sweet Tobacco, Winey, Spicy, Chocolate.
- The estimated delivery time will be 2 to 3 business days from the time of order.
- Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
- Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
- Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
- Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO
- Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
We guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item or you would like to contact us, simply call our number 0203 417 3131