Costa Rica Romelia Green Coffee
Share this Product
This region, bordering the historic zone of Tarrazú, is famous for its unique acidity.
Manuel Rojas Arias was the pioneer coffee grower in the Palmichal region, located on the western slopes of the Escazú Mountains. Many farmers observed the success Don Manuel had with coffee and began to convert their sugar plantations into coffee farms. After Don Manuel’s death, he left his farms to his only sister, Romelia. Thanks to her strength and perseverance, Doña Romelia was able to sustain the quality of her farm’s coffee.
Spicy Aroma, Vibrant Acidity, Well-Rounded, Rich Body
- The estimated delivery time will be 2 to 3 business days from the time of order.
- Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
- Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
- Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
- Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO
- Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
We guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item or you would like to contact us, simply call our number 0203 417 3131